MARKETING YOUR HOME
From proper staging, positioning, identifying your homes unique selling features and the psychological trigger points that creates the urgency needed to sell for the maximum price
Many homeowners don’t know what staging is or how valuable it is when selling a house. We’ll help you get your home in tip top shape for showings.
Many property photos are awful. In fact, there is a website devoted to showcasing bad real estate photography. We take pride in our photos and know how important it is to selling a home.
We create virtual tours for our homes which increasing open house attendance by 25%!
Scheduled open houses.
- Multiple Listing Service
- Local Advertising
- Yard Sign
- Agent and Office Preview
- Open House
- Required Property Disclosures
- Comparable Market Analysis
- Featured on National Website
- National Advertising
- Global Referral Network
- Seller Service Pledge
- Quality Service Survey
- Other Internet Websites
- Email Blast Every 2 Weeks
- Listing Book
- Increase Exposure by Offering Cash Incentives to Brokers who Preview Your Home
- Direct Marketing to all Keller Williams agents and the Top agents in the county to get your property exposure.
- Keller Williams Realty provides an innovative online experience for consumers that is second to no one in the industry.
- Online media is optimized to drive leads and response from consumers on your property.
- Automated email communications to buyers interested in your property.
- Search Engine Marketing is a key component of our online marketing efforts that drives consumers to our website and thereby increases the exposure your listing receives to interested buyers. Your property will be marketed to numerous real estate websites to get maximum exposure directly to buyers that are looking.
We use email campaigns to advertise your home and get more views. Email blasts go out every 2 weeks to our extensive database.
Yes, there are still print marketing avenues that are used in the digital age. They may not be as effective as they once were, they still impress homeowners. We post your home in the local newspaper and print brochures for your home.
Your home will be added to the MLS system so your home can be easily found online.